The Statement of Purpose outlines how Olive Branch Fostering operates as an independent fostering agency in England. This document is available to:
• Any person working for the fostering service.
• Any child (subject to their age and understanding) placed with Olive Branch and the parent of any such child. This document has been developed in line with the following:
• The Children’s Act 1989
• The Fostering Services Regulations 2013
• Fostering Services: National Minimum Standards
• The Care Standards Act 2000The Statement of Purpose will be reviewed and updated regularly, at least annually, by the Senior Management Team and modified if necessary. The annual review cycle is January each year. Please click here to view.